How many people have COVID-19 injections harmed?
Are you sitting comfortably? Good, then let’s begin.
RN, Community. QLD.
AHPRA Verified ✅
I’m a community RN on the —— , Qld.
I am seeing and caring for adversely affected clients who have had the vaccines and are quite literally dying. Our palliative care is increasing at an exponential rate, people are getting diagnosed with terminal conditions and dying quickly. We (community nurses) are seeing 2-3 palliative clients per day each, this is a massive increase from 1-2 each per week. Other palliative clients who haven’t been vaxxed, then their families talk them into the vax, die more quickly than expected.
Have noted that those who are vaxxed that their clinically ‘weak’ areas are being exacerbated. Appears to be at 3, 5 then 12 week patterned intervals. Not one of them associate with the C19vax.
Had one man in his 70’s in very stable remission with leukemia for years. Within 3 weeks of having ‘the vaccine’ his white cell count dropped so he had neutropenia. He suddenly developed in 24 hours bilateral cellulitis to both legs up to thighs. 9 weeks later, he is dead.
Those with rheumatoid arthritis who have been jabbed experiencing related consistency of flare ups. Getting all sorts of skin infections for no obvious reasoning. They’re having constant medication reviews and increasing analgesia.
3 x clients with healing venous ulcers, all 3 had the jab, 3 weeks later all developed septicemia all with hard to treat bacteria.
Those with cardiac conditions who were clinically stable on medication for years, suddenly no longer stable. Arrhythmias, unstable blood pressure, syncope, falls, increased hospitalisations.
Cancers: seeing massive increase in skin cancers. They’re growing very quickly and aggressively.
Cognition: clients who have been vaxxed and predisposed to some memory issues, increasing episodic bouts of confusion with accompanying amnesia and increasing STML.
Of my nursing colleagues who have been vaxxed, noticing increasing sick leave being taken.
Triage Admin, Emergency Department
I work in Emergency Department as an admin clerk at triage and I can tell you the reason I will not be having this vaccine is that every third or fourth patient is coming in with an adverse reaction.
Some complaining that their heart is beating so hard and is squeezing out of their chest, I’ve seen vision changes, numbness , skin problems , cellulitis young men and women diagnosed with pericarditis myocarditis, clots , tumors even my colleagues have had Bell’s palsy there is so much more.
What amazes me with all this is that no one can see it! Young patients being told it’s just anxiety 😥, nurses at triage rolling their eyes saying things like “can’t they just stay home and take a panadol” !
Then to top it all off our double jabbed nurses at triage test positive to Covid and are admitted and are sick but they are saying “at least I’m vaccinated I could have been a lot worse”, there are 5 unvaccinated clerks at the front desk at triage and we have worked through this pandemic but now we are a danger to the other other staff
UNBELIEVABLE! So we now have received the letter saying no jab no job we’ve got till the 30th 😟 Also would like to add the influx of nursing home patients that are coming in is ridiculous, falls vertigo generally declining quickly after jab, I’m not a medical person but I can see what’s going on it’s very sad 😞
Registered Midwife, WA.
AHPRA Verified ✅
Hello, Thank you so much for the work you are doing.
At the hospital clinic I know of 2 women that received their first doses and they subsequently lost their babies;
1st dose at 34 weeks and 2 days, fetal death in utero at 36 weeks
1st dose 28+2, fetal death in utero 29 weeks I know of other women in the community under 20 weeks as reported to me by midwives that work with General Practice obstetricians;
1st dose 12+6, miscarriage 13 weeks
1st dose 17 +5, miscarriages 18 weeks
1st dose 12 weeks, miscarriage 12+2
Now, I know correlation does not mean causation, but it certainly should be investigated. Only one of the above cases have been reported. I fear many won’t be and they will be lumped into the 1:4 pregnancy loss statistic.
It’s not something that is asked (vaccine status) when women come to the hospital with a loss, so many may fall through and be missed.
I mentioned it to a doctor and they didn’t see the connection. I’m so sad to leave a job I love, but this isn’t health. This is something entirely different.
Assistant in Nursing, 5years.
Red Cross, Lifeblood. NSW.
I am an AIN, 5 years with Red Cross, Lifeblood in NSW.
Red Cross still take blood products as normal. There is only a Seven day period post vaccination that we don’t, and that is to allow donors to recover from any adverse reactions they may have.
No internal memos, the only thing I though was funny, they shut down a FB thread on their page that had thousands of people saying they did not want vaccinated people’s blood if they required a transfusion.
Red Cross Lifebloods priority now days is not to collect red blood cells. They want to collect the plasma so they can on sell it to CSL, this is how that make the majority of their money.
When Donors come into centre we have KPIs to convert donors from donating Whole blood to donating plasma. The main focus is get the plasma, if we don’t convert donors we get a generalised “talking to” at our morning meetings.
These below stories could perhaps be coincidence? Who knows. I have worked for Red Cross for 5 years. It has only been in the last 10 months (or so) that there is a weird influx of these stories.
(1) Donor; 2 weeks post AZ looses vision, everything appears like he is looking through a kaleidoscope. Server headaches. Slips in and out of consciousness before seeking helping help. No history of neurological episodes. To date he is under investigation. NSW health determined it was not related to the vaccine
(2) Donor: After second AZ develops rash on face the spreads from upper lip, forehead and over scalp in weird lines. GP diagnoses as shingles. Donor never leaves the house to except to donate
(3) Colleague: within hours of 1st Pfizer. tingling sensation in mouth, gums and throat. Took antihistamines and the sensation didn’t leave. Sensation lasted for about 5 times. During this time lost taste
(4) Donor (Telling story of their daughter): had pfizer whilst pregnant. Pregnancy was ok, no concerns, scans and checkups all clear. Baby Boy born.
Within three weeks baby diagnosed with myocarditis and passes away. Extremely sad. Patents asked if it was vaccine related, Drs said no. Again no history of these events in either families
(5) Donor: mid 60s lady. Historically very active. Walking tennis, paints. Is a social butterfly. 4 weeks after getting her 1st AZ she is still struggling to get out of bed and get dressed. This once vibrant lady that was immaculately dressed struggles to do the basic of day to day life.
(6) Donor (Telling story of their daughter): Daughter early 20’s, had Pfizer, developed muscle and join pains. Unable to mobilised freely. One morning struggling to get out of bed they took her to ED. She developed a nurological side effect where she is shaking and unable to function. Her daughter was training to be an RN. My donor now spends her time helping her daughter with rehabilitation. She is improving but won’t be returning to work anytime soon. NSW health determined it was not related to the vaccine
(7) Colleague: RN no Medical history of anything. 1st pfizer, develops brain fog and is very lethargic (uncommon for her)
2nd Pfizer, symptoms increase so much so that she says “I’ll be looking at the most basic of objects and I cannot think what they are called” She is now seeking medical advice to help eleviate her bodily changes
(8) Donor (RN in ED at local hospital): Tells of increase in hard to breathe cases, suspected blood clots. I asked her if she thought they were vaccine related, she said yes, but everyone says it’s not. She just shrugged her shoulders
(9) Donor (tells of her mother): Late 60s/ early 70s. Complicated medical history already but suddenly develops a new complication, Lymphedema in her legs after her AZ. She is now undergoing treated.
(10) Donor (tells of her colleague): Early 30s guys developed pain and swelling in leg, turns out to be blood clots. Had 4 weeks of injections to get rid of them and is now on daily oral medication. Clots in leg are dispersing but still there.
Later scans showed small clots developing in Lungs which they continue to monitor. No personal/ family history. NSW health determined it was not related to the vaccine
(11) Donor (tells of his son); Young man, early 20s, gets his AZ. 1am that night my donor hears odd noises. Goes and checks on his son. His son is wet and convulsing in his bed. My Donor and his wife unsure of what to do call an ambulance. Ambulance take the young man to hospital for monitoring and fluids. He is told it was a seizure, no history of anything of that nature
FYI. In late 2021/ early 2021 we ran a convalescent plasma program. We got donors daily that had Covid and where now recovered. Each one of theses donors (apart from 1 man) either didn’t know they had even had Covid, or developed the mildest of symptoms. Now this isn’t the case with everyone but they were healthy people that got the virus and fough it with ease. I have only heard of 1, maybe 2 stories, of Donors direct contact with someone struggling/ dying with Covid (and I speak openly to hundreds of donors each week, and have for a long time)
My conversations re. Vaccine reactions/ possible reactions mount into the hundreds.
I could write pages and pages of stories.
EEN, Aged Care Facility, VIC.
Hello, I’m an EEN working in an Aged Care facility in Gippsland, Victoria. I have over 10 years of accumulative experience in aged care, 4 years as an EEN.
Since the covid 19 jabs have been administered, I have noticed rapid general decline in most of the residents at my facility. Other staff members have also commented the same. When mentioned to management, other nurses and GP’s – it always gets fobbed off as something else and nothing is investigated in relation to the jab.
The general rapid decline that I have noticed has been: increased complaints of persistent headaches, chest pain, vertigo, dizziness, unexplained bruising (often widespread), blood blisters, skin rashes, skin infections, increased UTI’s, increased URTI’s/Chest infections/pneumonia diagnosis, blood-shot eyes, fevers, blood noses, lethargic +++, SOB, delirium, confusion, personality changes, anxiety, facial drooping, venous ulcers, an increase of both faecal and urine incontinence, increased hospital admissions, increased falls leading to #NOF’s and that has lead to residents passing away.
1) 5 Residents have developed blood clots post the Pfizer jab. One resident was diagnosed with a DVT 9 days post the jab. When asked, the GP stated it was unrelated to the jab but he didn’t bother to do any investigations whatsoever. This same resident has also been experiencing multiple, superficial blood blisters – some of them the size of 50c coin. Also experienced rashes.
2) Resident was physically active and very cognitively healthy prior to the jab. Post the jab, resident rapidly declined, cognitively and physically. STML +++. Used to watch the news, read the paper, play card games, now sometimes she can’t even remember where she is and often doesn’t recognise her surroundings. She has also had some cardiac experiences post jab, such as elevated BP 220/130, sweating, extremely SOB. This decline occurred very rapidly (within a couple weeks post the jab). Very sad. This lady is like a different person to before she had the jab.
3) Resident passed away in sleep from cardiac arrest couple weeks post the jab. Not linked to the jab. GP did not do any investigations.
4) Resident with dementia was recovering well from #NOF prior to taking the jab. Returned to nursing home post surgery, recovering well, building strength, doing physiotherapy, started walking again. This resident had the covid jab, and very suddenly declined over the next 2 weeks, became delirious, stopped eating and drinking, suddenly unable to ambulate, was palliated and passed away at the nursing home.
5) Resident had a fall during the day. Head to toe assessment was done by nursing staff – NAD. Complaints of severe chest pain that night at 2000. Transferred to hospital and passed away from 5 hours later from cardiac arrest. This occurred a couple weeks post the jab. Very active prior to covid jab.
6) Resident was transferred to hospital 5 days post the jab and diagnosed with a Pulmonary Embolism. Remained in hospital for 4 days for treatment.
7) Resident had blood blisters occur on arms and hands post the jab, and a red rash to torso region.
8) Resident was active prior to covid jab. Two weeks after having the covid jab she became very delirious, suddenly unable to weight bare, pain to bilateral legs, severe pain and swelling behind R) knee, stopped eating and passed away within 3 days.
9) Resident had the jab and that night experienced severe chest pain and had out of range vital signs, elevated BP, didn’t want to go to hospital, BP returned to normal ranges. 1 week post the jab, she was diagnosed with shingles.
10) Two weeks post the jab, resident was diagnosed with DVT. Very elevated D-Dimer. Treated for DVT with clexane. Became non-verbal post the jab and very inactive.
11) Staff member had the Pfizer jab and 1 week later she was admitted to hospital and diagnosed with a DVT and PE. She is now taking two medications for the rest of her life.
12) Several Post-menopausal staff members have began bleeding immediately post having the jab.
13) A young female staff member had the jab and with a week, began bleeding, passing clots and also something she described as “looking like tissue”. Experienced severe pain during this time. Not the time of her usual period.
14)PCA Staff member had the Pfizer jab and was very unwell for 10 days, post both first and second doses. Body aches and chills. Tremors, fever, Migraines, dizziness and nausea and vomiting.
15) RN staff member had the jab and was in bed for one week post. Experienced aches and pains, body chills, fever, general weakness in limbs, headaches and fatigue.
16) One staff member received the Pfizer jab and immediately fainted. Once home continued to experience vertigo for the next week.
17) Staff member who already had an auto immune condition, had received the Pfizer jab and was extremely unwell with severe pain and inflammation for 2 weeks post. This staff member found it very difficult to get out of bed and while she had experienced flare ups of her condition before, this was the worst it had been.
After seeing all these adverse effects, I have not received the jab. I have been stood down from my position due to not being vaccinated. I loved my job as a nurse and loved helping people, but I cannot compromise my own health. It saddens me so much that the residents miss out due to the mandates which are causing staff to leave. Many of my colleagues were forced to have the jab to keep their jobs – hardly any of them actually wanted to have it. So many were very anxious and upset about it. Some were even attending the vaccination centres in tears – that’s not consent.
Registered Nurse 6 years; 25 years in healthcare
Aged Care and Ward (renal/vascular/ urology)
From 03/09 – 19/09 a number of patients came though with what i believe to be AE post vaccine.
#1 36 yo male
no med hx
3/52 chest pain nil SOB. Diagnosed by GP as pericarditis and sent home with ibuprofen and which symptoms did resolve. But 2 days prior to admission to my ward redeveloped symptoms and so sent in by GP.
Admitted ?PE… CXR showed L) lower zone opacification. DDimer 0.76. Mild ST elevation. Was awaiting for CTPA and ?VQ scan but got trs to Private.
#2 69 yo female
Hx HTN and ^Chol.
#1 AZ 8-9/52 prior to admission
Suddenly felt unwell while out with husband. went home, booked covid test with GP.Became worse overnight, couldn’t make it to GP and came to hospital.
Diagnosed with Acute kidney injury in setting of new anti-GBM (globerular basement membrane) disease or Good Pasteure’s Disease. Is a result of auto antibodies targetting the kidney and /or lungs causing damage to the GBM. Rare 1:1mill.
CT showed bilat PE with nil haemorrhage. Creatinine 1175. Renal bx showed necrotising glomerulonephritis. Hb 61.
required i/o vascath for daily plasma exchange and as required haemodialysis. 2U blood cells. iron infusion and aranesp for renal anaemia. Pt stayed for one week then got discharged. Advised to get mRNA vaccine for next shot !!
Pt stated she was aware it could be a side effect and will think about getting second.
#3 72 yo female
Hx breast Ca /resection 1998
#1 AZ 4/52 prior to admission
2/52 hx of diarrhoea. malaise,
Diagnosed with AKI in setting of anti-GBM. !!
Vascath inserted for plasma exchanges and dialysis etc.
54 yo male
Hx asthma ex smoker
Abdo pain CT showing PE. CTAP with contrast show R) lower lobe small PE assoc with compressive atelectasis. CTPA with conclusion multi segmental acute thromboembolic disease in bilat lower lobes. Pulmonary infarct in posterior basal segment of R) lower lobe. Pt sent home on apixaban with follow up wth GP in 2-3 months.
Pt concerned is adverse event and doctors reported.
I am relieved to not be a part of this system at the moment, My last shift was a weight lifted – i do not want to carry guilt for not bring able to speak to patients and allow them to ta;l about their health. it is all very sad, frustrating and criminal.
Whistleblowers are speaking the truth that governments are suppressing
The above statements are taken, unedited, from a Telegram channel called Nurses Speak Out! All whistleblowers whose harrowing accounts are shared on this channel are thoroughly vetted to verify that their claims are legitimate; most are health professionals registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra).
There are many more to read, if you have the stomach for it.
Note that the vast majority of these adverse events – which have occurred within hours to weeks of COVID-19 injections – have not being reported by either the individuals affected or the health professionals charged with treating them, to the Database of Adverse Event Notifications (DAEN).
DAEN was set up by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) to receive reports of adverse events that occur after a person begins to take a medication or use a medical device, so that trained investigators can analyse individual events, and data analysts can detect patterns which identify potential adverse effects that did not become apparent in clinical trials.
Clinical trials typically last for relatively short periods of time, and enrol “perfect patients” – relatively young and healthy people who are not suffering from multiple conditions and taking multiple medications, and are neither pregnant nor breastfeeding.
After new drugs, biological products (including vaccines) and medical devices are approved, they are deployed (often long-term) on much larger numbers of people, with far more complex health conditions, than were enrolled in clinical trials.
“Postmarketing surveillance” such as DAEN is crucial for the early detection of safety signals that indicate that a product may present dangers to people with particular conditions, or indeed may be so dangerous that it needs to be pulled from the market.
However, in order to fulfil their intended purpose, DAEN and related programs must be guided by the precautionary principle – that is, it is assumed that new medical products will cause unforeseen harms, so any adverse events that occur after the use of a product have to be reported in order for investigators to build up a comprehensive picture of the effects of the intervention.
Naturally, some of the reported events will be entirely coincidental. But the precautionary principle demands that a causal relationship must be disproved through thorough investigation.
When adverse events that occur soon after administration of the product – such as those recounted in the whistleblower accounts – are not reported, it is impossible to build up an accurate picture of the safety (or otherwise) of a new medical product.
In fact, it is arguably gross negligence for TGA to have released into the marketplace products that utilise technologies which either have no history of use in humans (i.e. the mRNA technology utilised in the Pfizer and Moderna injections) or extremely limited use (i.e. the viral vector technology utilised in the AstraZeneca injection) without setting up a dedicated active surveillance program.
In such a program, recipients of the injection are contacted regularly and asked whether they had experienced any new symptoms, or worsening of pre-existing symptoms, since being injected.
No such active surveillance system is in broad use for COVID-19 injections. Instead, the existing AusVaxSafety system is being used to send a single automated SMS or email to a very limited number of injection recipients, 3 days after injection.
Obviously, this pathetically inadequate surveillance system is going to miss adverse reactions occurring in elderly institutionalised people and anyone else who doesn't have a mobile phone or email address, as well as people who die within 3 days of receiving the injection, or who are so severely injured that they can't respond to the message. So much for protection of the public.
As the whistleblowers’ testimonies amply demonstrate, even known adverse reactions to these injections, such as cardiomyopathy, are being severely underreported, while most people who even raise the possibility that their health problem may be due to the injection are being gaslit by medical staff who dismiss their serious symptoms as “all in their heads”.
Most shockingly, investigation of deaths following the injections is completely inadequate. It is crucial to conduct as many autopsies as possible on people who die shortly after receiving any new medical treatment. Autopsy reports, when analysed by trained experts, can help to identify biological pathways through which the treatment is harming people. However, autopsies are simply not being ordered
Importantly, when the precautionary principle is applied and a product is pulled from the marketplace after as few as one reported death, in 96% of cases the initial withdrawal is found to be justified by subsequent data. In other words, assuming that a new medical treatment is guilty of causing a death until proven otherwise, is generally justified.
Adverse events reports
So how many adverse reactions to COVID-19 injections have been reported to DAEN thus far (as at 30 September 2021)?
For the Pfizer shot:
For the AstraZeneca shot:
And for COVID-19 injections in which the brand was unknown:
In the United States, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) has received the following notifications of adverse events:
It can clearly be seen that the number of reported deaths after administration of COVID-19 injections wildly exceeds that of all previous vaccines:
The clustering of deaths soon after receipt of the injection is a strong signal that there is a causal, rather the coincidental, relationship between the two; if there was no causal relationship, deaths would be evenly distributed over the 28 days following injection:
In the European Union, the EUdraVigilance database received reports of 24 528 COVID-19 injection-related deaths and almost 2.3 million injuries up until 11 September 2021.
In the UK, the Yellow Card system has received the following adverse reaction reports:
In a 2017 analysis of medicines withdrawn from the market due to drug-attributed deaths, the median number of reported deaths before initial withdrawal was just 9, and the maximum number of reported deaths before initial withdrawal was 1300.
Clearly, the number of serious adverse reactions, including deaths, to COVID-19 injections has long since crossed the threshold at which these products should have been withdrawn from the market pending thorough review.
And as the whistleblower accounts cited at the beginning of this article make clear, the vast majority of adverse reactions and deaths are not even being reported. So just how many more injuries and deaths are occurring after COVID-19 injections? I’ll cover that in Part 2.